At Allen Dental Center, we understand that some patients may not have dental insurance. We don’t want that to stop you from getting the oral care that you need! We offer an In-House Membership Plan that is simple, comprehensive, and affordable.
- Covers your preventive care and gives you discounts off other treatment!
- No waiting period or pre-approvals! Your benefits will start immediately.
- Your membership is good for 12 months from your date of purchase.
- Hassle free: no deductibles, copays, pre-approvals, or annual maximums.
- Includes full price transparency.
- Purchase and manage your plan from any device.
Click below or call our friendly staff at (972) 349-1127 to find out more about our In-House Membership Plan!
Employer Membership Plan
At Allen Dental Center, we want to do everything we can to make sure your business attracts and retains the employees that will make it even more successful than it already is. Providing a dental benefit plan to your employees is a smart business decision. Oral health is essential to employee health, retention, and productivity. Access to a simple, affordable, and comprehensive dental benefit plan has been difficult – until now. We are here to introduce our Employer Membership Plan, a dental benefit package revolutionizing what it means to offer dental benefits.
- Contribute what you want and only pay for what employees use.
- Employees can enroll at any time. Benefits start immediately and run for 12 months.
- No hidden costs like deductibles, annual maximums, or activation fees.
- Includes preventative care and unlimited discounts on procedures like fillings.
- Employees can easily sign up on their own from any device.
- No hassles like waiting periods, pre-authorizations, or claim forms.
Click below or call our friendly staff at (972) 349-1127 to find out more about our Employer Membership Plan or sign up!
Schedule AppointmentSCHEDULE NOW
Our Address300 West Boyd Drive
Allen, TX 75013
Business HoursMon, Fri 8am-5pm
WE ARE HERE TO PROVIDE YOU THE BEST DENTAL EXPERIENCE
If you have any questions or concerns; please contact us using the information provided here. Or, call us directly at the office: (972) 349-1127.